Gift this class
English as an Additional Language (EAL) Level 2 is designed to increase students understanding of reading, writing, listening, and speaking English in Australian society.
Grammar is a component of each class. Computers and iPads are used at times to further enhance your learning.
Our courses are fun and engaging and provide an opportunity to meet a variety of local residents seeking to improve their English skills. EAL Level 2 is designed for students that have completed the EAL Level 1 course and those students that have completed their Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) hours or are visiting Australia and would like to continue to develop your English skills in a supportive local community environment.
Term class runs twice a week on a Wednesday & Friday for 10 weeks. Duration: 3 hours per session
- Build on your skills from level one English to increased your knowledge and confidence in reading, writing and pronouncing the English language.
- Ability to communicate in a wider variety of community settings
- Greater understanding of how to feel in forms, understanding of health and safety, Australian culture and discuss topics of the day
- Greater understanding of the grammar, phonics and conjigation of the English language.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher, with increased confidence in a supportive community environment.
- We are able to offer FREE childcare with this course as a commitment to our community development philosophy in supporting opportunities for the local community (places are limited). Apply the code BRIDGE to receive $20 off before September 23.
- Just your enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
For students that have completed the EAL Level 1 course, and those students that have completed their Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) hours.